The Illinois Network of Charter Schools (INCS) will host its 13th annual Teacher & Administrator Job Fair on Saturday, April 7, 2018. Representatives from charter schools across the state will be on hand to recruit hundreds of teachers, social workers, counselors, nurses, and other administrators. INCS seeks highly qualified candidates who are excited to work in a mission-drive environment and are ready to TEACH, LEAD, and SUCCEED.
Teachers and Administrators will have the opportunity to:
- Meet recruiters from over 50 public charter schools representing over 120 campuses
- Post your resume in the INCS Online Resume Bank, which is circulated to Illinois charter school hiring managers year-round
- Interview on-site with schools looking to hire great talent
Schools will have the opportunity to:
- Meet with hundreds of educators
- View candidates’ resumes ahead of time using the INCS Online Resume Bank
- Invite candidates for on-site interviews following the meet and greet portion of the event
8:30 am – 9:30 am: School table set-up
9:15 am – 10:00 am: Candidate registration
10:00 am – 12:00 pm: Meet and Greet with candidates and schools
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm: On-site teacher interviews (by invitation from charter school leaders only)
Candidates are permitted to park in the school’s parking lot. However, parking is limited and public transportation is encouraged.
If you have any questions or would like to receive a 2018 Teacher Job Fair flyer, please contact Stephanie Arias.