The Illinois Network of Charter Schools (INCS) will host its 12th annual Teacher Job Fair on Saturday, March 18 at ASPIRA Business and Finance High School. Representatives from charter schools across the state will be on hand to recruit hundreds of teachers, social workers, counselors, nurses, and other administrators. INCS seeks highly qualified candidates who are excited to work in a mission-drive environment and are ready to TEACH, LEAD, and SUCCEED.
Teachers will have the opportunity to:
- Meet recruiters from over 50 public charter schools representing over 120 campuses
- Submit their resume to the INCS Online Resume Bank, which is circulated to Illinois charter school hiring managers year-round
- Interview on-site with schools looking to hire great talent
Schools will have the opportunity to:
- Meet with hundreds of teachers
- View candidates’ resumes ahead of time using the INCS Online Resume Bank
- Invite candidates for on-site interviews following the meet and greet portion of the event
8:00 am – 9:00 am: School table set-up
9:00 am – 10:00 am: Candidate registration
10:00 am – 12:00 pm: Meet and Greet with candidates and schools
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm: On-site teacher interviews (by invitation only)
ASPIRA Business and Finance High School: 2989 N. Milwaukee Ave., Chicago, IL 60618
If you have any questions, please contact Stephanie Arias, INCS Charter Support Manager, at SArias@incschools.org.