• Hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in education, Master’s degree preferred
• Hold a current Illinois Educator License
• Minimum of 2-3 years teaching experience required; middle school/secondary math background preferred
• Able to work collaboratively with colleagues (potential co-teacher), grade level team, and deans
• Experience with CMP3 Math or an equivalent curriculum.
• Experience developing and modifying long-term plans, units and assessments (class, NWEA, ANET, PARCC) using real-time data