The Business Service Representative (BSR) will work with the Principal to do assessment and intake of candidates into the Student Support program. The Business Service Representative will work with participants to provide support and ensure that they are achieving program goals through the different phases of the program; develops placement, internship and employment opportunities; analyzes students’ needs. The BSR will facilitate awareness and exposure to current business industry opportunities for work based learning and training.
• Bachelor’s or 4 yrs of experience working with diverse student population
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Must have ongoing knowledge of the workforce
• Excellent oral and written skills
• Knowledge of computer programming and data management systems
• Available for on-call duties as needed