1. Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, Finance, or Accounting. Master’s preferred.
2. Minimum of five years relevant professional experience in business management, strategic planning, resource allocation, and/or human resources.
3. Additional education, training and/or work experience in these areas is considered a plus
4. Proficiency with English language in both oral and written communications
1. Ability to oversee the school’s financial management activities including budget preparation, income and expenditure reporting, payroll processing, cash management.
2. Oversee purchasing activities including obtaining quotes, and the placement of orders for supplies, equipment and services.
3. Ability to manage most human resource functions such as posting of job openings, salary assessments, job descriptions, collective bargaining and maintenance of personnel files,
4. Manage facilities services for daily maintenance of building and grounds. Obtain appropriate levels of insurance coverages for general liability and property.
5. Oversee functionality of school information services. Identify future technology needs and available resources for acquisition of hardware/software, wifi requirements.
6. Maintain school personnel and financial policies working with Governance committee to update as needed.
7. Ability and willingness to follow directions given and to perform assigned duties in accordance with applicable guidelines, policies and procedures.
8. Participate and/or present in school improvement activities.
9. Assist with supervising and evaluating personnel.
10. Other duties as assigned.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 15, 2022 APPOINTMENT DATE: June 1, 2022
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
SELECTION PROCEDURE: Application, Interview, Selection
BENEFITS: Personal and Sick Leave – Medical Insurance – Life Insurance – Vacation Days- 403b Retirement
Please email request for application materials to: email@example.com
And mail materials to: Tiffany Williams, Principal
Springfield Ball Charter School
2530 East Ash Street
Springfield, IL 62703
THE BALL CHARTER SCHOOL IS AN AFFIRMATIVE
ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER 3/22