The teacher is responsible for the very heart of the school. Teacher responsibilities include instructing students, reporting student progress to parents, and enforcing the general rules and regulations of the school. We are seeking teachers to inspire and instruct our students.
We are seeking a qualified and motivated teacher to instruct our students in Spanish as a second language as well as support our English language learners. An individual in this position would have the benefits of both classroom and small group instruction.
• Prepares and submits weekly lesson plans
• Enables students to achieve their highest potential
• Keeps an accurate daily record book of attendance and grades
• Works to reach all students via a variety of teaching approaches
• Employs effective classroom management techniques for optimum learning environment for all students
• Formally evaluates student performance through progress reports and quarter/semester grades
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Illinois Professional Educator’s License
• Urban teaching experience