School Description: Rowe Elementary School, operated by Northwestern University Settlement, prepares students to succeed in and graduate from college by cultivating the desire and expectation to go to college and delivering an academically rigorous curriculum infused with unique social and emotional programming.
Our Mission & Vision: We best serve our students and their families by instilling in them the college mindset — holistically preparing them to successfully navigate the road to college graduation. We believe that our community is full of brilliant young people who, when provided an excellent education, are able to compete at colleges across the country.
Job Description: Rowe Elementary is looking for dedicated staff members to be a part of our Rowe family. Applicants will be selected based on alignment to our mission and vision, relevant experience, and demonstration of potential to yield excellent educational outcomes for scholars.
• Hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in education, Master’s degree preferred
• Hold a current Illinois Educator License
• Minimum of 2-3 years teaching experience required; middle school/secondary math background preferred
• Able to work collaboratively with colleagues (potential co-teacher), grade level team, and deans
• Experience with CMP3 Math or an equivalent curriculum.
• Experience developing and modifying long-term plans, units and assessments (class, NWEA, ANET, PARCC) using real-time data
Compensation: We offer a generous compensation package, which includes base salary and comprehensive health benefits. All staff members are equipped with the tools needed to succeed, including a dedicated work space, laptop computer, email, high-speed internet access, and all necessary supplies.