The Illinois Network of Charter Schools (INCS) is dedicated to the improvement of education by establishing high-quality charter public schools that transform lives and communities. As the voice of Illinois charter schools, INCS advocates for legislation on behalf of the charter sector, provides support to strengthen charter schools, and influences education policy for the benefit of all public school students.
INCS Core Values
Everything we do is aligned to improving the quality of public education in Illinois.
- We set intentional goals and work with discipline toward them.
- We adjust course when necessary, we are nimble and flexible.
- We innovate by taking bold, calculated risks.
- We work with urgency.
- We grapple with challenges.
We produce at the highest levels.
- We take personal responsibility for results.
- We deliver on commitments.
- We hold each other accountable for best work.
- We strive to make the INCS brand synonymous with excellence.
- We seek creative solutions.
We seek opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- We reflect on areas of professional growth.
- We develop self-awareness as leaders.
- We invest in our team members.
- We ask for guidance.
- We celebrate individual and collective “wins.”
We support our colleagues and create an environment of honesty, humility, balance, and fun.
- We embrace diversity of people, talents, and strategies.
- We treat others with respect.
- We assume the best intentions of each other.
- We actively seek ways to support each other in our work.
- We communicate clearly and proactively to address conflicts.